Cari Produk Yang Anda Butuhkan Disini

Pengusaha Penyulingan Limbah Plastik menjadi BBM Raup Keuntungan Kotor 9jt/hari. Klik Disini.

Pengusaha Penyulingan Limbah Plastik menjadi BBM Raup Keuntungan Kotor 9jt/hari. Klik Disini.
Kunjungi kami

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kamera Intai bentuk KOREK API

Peralatan Spy l alat alat spy l alat intai l penghilang sinyal l penghilang singnal l penghilang signal l pembungkam signal l software spy phone l anytone at600
Kamera Intai bentuk KOREK API,  hub : 02170245069,  Mini Lighter Camera Spy Gadget ( INTERNAL MEMORY 8MB)


Camera Spy Gadget ( INTERNAL MEMORY 8MB)

Stock Terbatas! ! !
Barang Bergaransi! ! !
Info Lebih Lanjut Hubungi
+ 6221 70245069 / + 6221 70244925 / + 6221 99846955
YM ID : duniaspy
Email : sales@ duniaspy.com
Website : http: / / www.duniaspy.com

Cigarette lighter style disguised mini digital camera: hi-tech spy gadget from China. Even James Bond won' t notice that this discreet smart metal lighter is actually a digital camera capable of holding more then 100 pictures. Just flip your lighter, turn it on, take a picture and close the case. Solid metallic body and USB cables supplied in retail packaging.



Mini Lighter Camera Spy Gadget
Available in single item sample orders.

Features:

* 300k CMOS sensor takes 640x480 resolution colour images
* 8MB Memory
* Memory Capacity: 25 pics ( VGA) 102 pics ( QVGA)
* Lens: f= 3.5mm F2.8
* Shutter Speed: 1/ 6 ~ 1/ 15000 s
* Web Camera: Send live video across the internet from your pc to friends and other spies
* Frame Rate: 5fps( VGA) , 14fps( QVGA)
* Shoot Mode: single / continuous / self shoot
* Plug and play connection to PC via USB
* Power: 1 AAA bettery
* Dimensions: 5.75 x 4 x 1.3 cm
* Manufacturer Ref.: A91YV8OIG44I
* Manufacturer and Origin: China



Nama:Nn. Naya Mulyawan [Pemasaran]
E-mail: csduniaspy3 @yahoo .co .id
Situs Web:http://www.duniaspy.com  
Pesan Instan:
Nomer HP:021-70245069
Nomer Telpon:+6221-70245069
Nomer Faks:+6221-74637589
Alamat:
Komp. Vila Dago, Blok J11 No.1 - Pamulang
Tangerang Selatan 15416, Banten
Indonesia




Atau emai di : dario.abisali@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biomass To Energy

Biomass To Energy
Biomass To Energy

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu

Ruang Iklan Baris