Cari Produk Yang Anda Butuhkan Disini

Pengusaha Penyulingan Limbah Plastik menjadi BBM Raup Keuntungan Kotor 9jt/hari. Klik Disini.

Pengusaha Penyulingan Limbah Plastik menjadi BBM Raup Keuntungan Kotor 9jt/hari. Klik Disini.
Kunjungi kami

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jual Batubara

PT. Ferro Fit International
General Contractor  and  Trading.


Dear Sirs ,
We, PT. Ferro Fit International, Hereby confirm with full responsibility that we able are able to supply you the following commodity as specified below :


PARAMETER
UNIT OF MEASURE
GUARANTEED
REJECTION
Net Calorific Value (Arb)
kcal/kg
5800
Below 5600
Total Moisture (Arb)
%
24 – 26
Above 28
Inherent Moisture (Adb)
%
12 – 14

Ash Content (Adb)
%
8 – 13
Above 15
Volatile Matter (Adb)
%
35 – 45

Fixed Carbon
%
by difference

Total Sulfur (Adb)
%
0.7 – 0.8
Above 1.0
Hardgroove Grind ability Index
Index Point
43 – 45

Size 0 - 50 mm
%
90 minimum

Ash Fusion Temperature (Reducing Atmosphere)
Initial Deformation
Degree Celcius
1150 minimum





4.  Inspection Agency : PT. Geoservices
5.  Payment : 1 0 0 % documentary letter of credit
6.  Performance bond : 2 % of LC value in form of Buyer ’s bank
7.  Anchorage and Delivery  Anchorage should be Taboneo , Muara Jawa, Teluk Adang,Muara Berau ,  Teluk Apar, Muara Satui or Tanjung Pemancingan anchorage . The Seller at  it s  own  expense shall utilize  barges and floating crane to load coal in bulk ,  on  board  vessel ,  trimmed  at  loading  port  free  of  all  risk  and damage to the Buyer and vessel .
8. To be detailed in Coal Purchase and Sale Agreement .Please submit your offer  urgently  to our E mail address    :  ferrofitint@yahoo.com

Your attention would be highly appreciated .
Truly yours










Address  :   :Kompl.Barelang Blok A2,No.2 , Jln. Brigjen Katamso KM  5.5 , Tanjung Uncang , BATAM  ,  Indonesia,                                                                
Telephone  :  +62 778 704 6696 /
Fax :  +62  778 426911 -
Website  :  www.ferrofit.multiply.com
E Mail Address :  ferrofitint@yahoo.com



Dimas Susetyo
Sales Manager
PT. Ferro Fit Internatinal
Sales manager
08170766269








No comments:

Post a Comment

Biomass To Energy

Biomass To Energy
Biomass To Energy

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu Yang terdepan

click on me

click on me
Jadikan Perusahaan Anda Selalu

Ruang Iklan Baris